Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad that you've stopped by to visit. This blog started with Paper Crafts but since that road leads to so many others it has since become a place for all types of crafting adventures from card making to DIY home projects. Scroll down on the right to find posts by labels and dates or try my search bar to find your inspiration.

Happy Crafting!


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Manly" Cards

So I'm a bit of a girly girl.  I love flowers and butterflies; pretty ribbon and jewels; and all things sparkly!  However, the males in my life don't seem to have the same appreciation for these fine things as I do.  So when it comes to making "manly" cards I seem to get a little stuck!  Ever have that problem?  Well if you do, then check out my latest creations for "manly" cards! 

This was a card I made a few weeks ago for my fathers birthday. 

This was my "come hither" card for my hubby's birthday this year.  Yes there are two flowers in the "Happy Birthday" label but I figured that would be overlooked for the "seductiveness" of the card.  lol!

This is a card I made last week for my brother-in-law's birthday.
(Check out my next post to see how you can make a card like this one!)

Hope I helped give you some inspiration for your next "manly" card project!


2 comments:

  1. very nice!! would like to know where you got the cut out design on your father's card? (looks like a machine cut-out...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which cut out are you refering to? The boy or the flourish? The boy is printed by me, the flourish is a chipboard sticker (Recollection Brand) purchased from Michaels.

    ReplyDelete